Residents of Florida can buy and sell hemp-derived CBD products. Plus, they don’t need a doctor’s prescription to get them. We have more people from this state interested in CBD and its potential health benefits. We’ll look at how you can buy CBD oil in Florida.
CBD products are easily accessible, from local shops to online stores. Here, you’ll learn about the best places to purchase CBD in Florida. Also, we’ll discuss the legality of CBD in the state and tips that will help you find high-quality CBD products.
Is CBD Oil Available in Florida?
Yes, CBD oil is widely available in Florida. If you’ve ever thought about where to buy CBD oil in Florida, know that you have countless options. You can buy CBD oil online or from a local CBD retailer close to you. Always double-check on the brand to ensure you get a quality product.
Where to Buy CBD Oil Locally in Florida?
You can buy CBD oil in Florida from different places. You can go to vape shops, dispensaries, food stores, or pharmacies. If you’re interested in how to get CBD oil in Florida, we have you covered. We’ll talk about why you might want to buy CBD from online stores. Also, we’ll list some top CBD retailers. Some people who want to visit physical stores may love to know where to buy CBD oil in Florida locally.
Reasons to Buy CBD Online
Most CBD purchases are carried out online. And that’s because shopping online has a few more benefits than buying from a physical store. It’s a more convenient way to get CBD oil in Florida and have it delivered to your door. Also, online stores have more variety of products when compared to physical stores. When shopping online, you see different brands and CBD manufacturers.
Besides, you have access to more product choices, including tinctures, balms, vape juices, concentrates, gummies, and even animal products. However, local stores usually have one or two types of products. Another reason you should consider online stores is it’s easier to do your research and compare brands. When in a physical store, it’s difficult to do quick research on the brand. We have different CBD companies today, and you need to do your due diligence if you want a quality product.
Local CBD Retailers in Florida
Still wondering: where can I buy CBD oil in Florida? You may still prefer to get your CBD products from local shops. Below are some places that may help you find the right product for your needs.
- Trulieve Miami
- Miami 420 Marijuana Doctor
- Miami Vapor Shop
- KNOX Cannabis Dispensary
- Orlando 420 Marijuana Doctor
- Trulieve Orlando
- Fast Eddie’s vape shop
- FLUENT Cannabis Dispensary
- MUV Dispensary
- Surterra Wellness
- Blackhat vapor
- Trulieve Jacksonville
- Your CBD Store
- Laughing Grass
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The legality of CBD oil depends on different factors, including your state and the source of the CBD. So, is CBD legal in all states? Is CBD legal in Florida? CBD can come both from hemp plants and marijuana. Although these two plants belong to the same family, they have varying cannabinoid ratios.
Hemp plants contain only trace amounts of THC, the intoxicating compound in cannabis. But, marijuana has higher levels of THC. So any CBD product from marijuana will have higher levels of THC. CBD products that are hemp-derived are legal in Florida. Also, in all 50 states, hemp-derived CBD is legal federally. However, states still have the right to introduce their own regulations.
Florida CBD Laws
In 2018, the United States government signed the Farm Bill or Agriculture improvement Act of 2018. This bill removed hemp from list of controlled substances and placed it as an agricultural crop. Florida CBD laws are in line with federal regulations. Today, people can grow hemp plants for different uses, including creating CBD products.
Hemp-derived CBD contains no more than 0.3% THC. You don’t need a doctor’s prescription before you can buy from registered dispensaries. Contrarily, CBD products with more than 0.3% THC are classified as marijuana products. This set of products is only available in Florida for medical use. The law doesn’t allow marijuana for recreational purposes.
How to Find Quality CBD Oil Products in Florida?
The CBD market is under-regulated when it comes to manufacturing processes and product labeling. So you must know how to identify a high-quality product. Distinguishing between a low-grade product and a superior one will save you money. Below are a few steps that can help you shop for quality CBD oil in Florida.
- Only buy from brands that provide a Third-party test result: Asides from the in-house tests that a company carries out, they should also conduct independent testing. These third-party labs will analyze the product’s CBD and THC content. This will help you verify if the product contains what the company advertises. Also, they will check for the presence of contaminants like pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins. Stay away from brands that don’t provide the lab reports on their websites or upon request.
- Choose CO2 extracted products: The leading extraction method by far is CO2 extraction. This method doesn’t use solvents. So you don’t have to bother about toxic solvent residues in the end product. Also, although CO2 extraction is more expensive than other methods, it delivers consistent potency. A company that pays attention to quality will readily invest in a superior extraction method.
- Select CBD sources from organic hemp: If you want the best CBD oil in Florida, go for companies that use organic hemp plants. Hemp can easily absorb substances from the soil. So you want to choose plants grown without pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals.
Overall, Florida residents do not have any problem purchasing CBD products. If you want to buy CBD oil in Florida, you can find a variety of products online. Also, you can visit a local shop and speak with a salesperson. We have many CBD companies in the industry today. You should research the company and products before you buy. We’ve also shared guidelines that will help you choose a quality CBD product and brand.